National Institute of Technology Nagaland (NIT Nagaland) is recruiting eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Technical and Library staff. The last date to submit applications is February 28, 2014.
NIT Nagaland, one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology, was set up by the Government of India in 2009. The institute was founded as part of the Eleventh Five-Year Plan (2007-2012) to impart technical education in the state of Nagaland.
Total Number of vacancies: 37 posts
- Candidates applying for the faculty posts should hold a Ph.D degree.
- Candidates applying for the post of Associate Professor (contract basis) should possess a M.E. / M.Tech degree.
- Candidates applying for the post of Technical Assistant should have a Master’s Degree in Sciences in relevant subject.
- Candidates applying for the post of Workshop Technician should have a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates applying for the post of Laboratory Assistant should possess a B.Sc Degree in relevant discipline.
- Candidates applying for the post of Workshop Attendant should have passed his/her Class 12th examination ITI or equivalent.
For detailed information on eligibility criteria please refer to the official notification on NIT Nagaland official website : Click Here
Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs 600 (Rs 300 in case of SC/ST candidates) in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, National Institute of Technology Nagaland payable at the Chumukedima, Dimapur from any Nationalised Bank.
Candidates will be shortlisted for recruitment on the basis of their performance in the interview.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can download the application forms from the official website.
The candidates then have to mail (through speed post) the duly completed form along with attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials to the Director, National Institute of Technology Nagaland, Chumukedima, Dimapur, Nagaland – 797103
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: February 28, 2014