With the declaration of Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2014, the cut offs for Paper-1 have been declared. Paper-1 consisted of three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each section carrying 90 marks, provided a total score of 360. The cut offs for the same have been declared for various categories.
The cut offs are listed below and have been calculated out of 360 marks:
Category: Cut-off Marks
- Common Merit List (CML): 115
- OBC-NCL: 74
- SC: 53
- ST: 47
The candidates who manage to acquire the minimum cut offs will be eligible to apply. The registrations for which will begin tomorrow i.e. May 4.
- Male (General category/ OBC): Rs 2,000
- Male (SC/ ST/ PWD): Rs 1, 000
- Female categories: No fees
- Overseas candidates: US $ 220
The candidates are required to submit the scanned copies of date of birth, class X certificate, their signatures in JPEG format, passport size photographs in JPEG format, choice of language for question paper, choice of examination city/ town, category/ sub-category certificate if applicable, year of first attempt in JEE (Advanced) if applicable, at the time of registrations.
Also, it should be noted that the fee payment will be made online only.
- Opening of web site for registration: May 4
- Closing of web site for registration: May 9
- Last date of receipt of registration fee through e-challan mode only for JEE-Advanced: May 12
- Exam: May 25
- Paper 1: 9 am to 12 pm (May 25)
- Paper 2: 2 pm to 5 pm (May 25)
- Declaration of result: June 19