With the JEE Main results declared, the registration for JEE Advanced is all set to begin on May 4. Only the top 1.5 lakh candidates in JEE Mains will be considered for applications.
The registration process ends on May 9, so the qualifying candidates have only five days to apply. The exam is scheduled to take place on May 25.
The candidates are required to submit the scanned copies of date of birth, class X certificate, their signatures in JPEG format, passport size photographs in JPEG format, choice of language for question paper, choice of examination city/town, category/sub-category certificate if applicable, year of first attempt in JEE (Advanced) if applicable, at the time of registrations.
As per the notification on the official website, payment of registration fee as applicable to candidates of different categories has been made online under the Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) of the State Bank of India.
The options are listed below:
Type of Charges: Bank’s charges
- SBI internet banking: Flat rate of Rs 10 per transaction
- Other domestic banks’ internet banking: Flat rate of Rs 15 per transaction
- Debit cards of all domestic banks (Visa, Master and Maestro enabled): 0.75 per cent of transaction amount plus service tax, min of Rs 10
- Credit cards of all domestic banks (Visa, Master card enabled): 1.75 per cent of transaction amount plus service tax
- SBI branches (Cash/Transfer): Flat rate of Rs 50 per transaction
- Cards issued abroad for payment in US $: 3 per cent of transaction amount
Opening of website for registration: May 4
Closing of website for registration: May 9
Last date for receipt of registration fee through e-challan mode only for JEE (Advanced): May 12
Exam: May 25
Declaration of results: June 19