Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducting All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test (AIPMT 2015) on May 3, 2015.
AIPMT is to be conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programs under 15% merit of all India quota seats in government medical/dental colleges all over India except the States of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir for the academic session 2015-16.
The process of online application has commenced and candidates can apply online before December 31, 2014.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.
- Candidates should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission.
- Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT 2015 :
- How to apply :
Candidates can apply online using AIPMT’s website.
- Applications can be submitted through any debit/credit card using on-line payment gateway facility of Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/State Bank of India.
- Through e-challan by depositing fee in any of the branch of Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/ State Bank of India.
- Paper Pattern :
The entrance test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- The duration of paper would be 03 hours.
- Candidates can opt for question paper either in English or in Hindi.
- Fee details :
- For General/OBC: Rs 1200 without late fee and Rs 2400 with late fee.
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs 650 without late fee and Rs 1850 with late fee.
- Important Dates :
- Last date to apply online Without late fee : December 31, 2014.
- With late fee : January 03, 2015 to January 31, 2015.
- Admit cards will be made available from April 01, 2015.
- Date of AIPMT Exam : May 03, 2015.
- Result will be declared by June 05, 2015.