Now a days, there’s a lot of competition. Almost all the prestigious professional courses now require the candidates to clear through an Entrance Exams. In order to get through prestigious institutions such as IITs, NITs, RECs, NDA/NA etc., every year exams are conducted by CBSE or Joint Admission Board of IITs.
It is evident that these Entrance Exams evaluate the students on their conceptual strength and other aspects by arranging Objective Type Questions in their Entrance Examinations.
Keeping in mind this need of students, here we have attempted our best to offer a fair idea about the level of questions which is asked in these entrance exams. We are including chapter-wise Question Bank of Objective Type. The Answer-Key has also been provided to assist you in your preparations. We hope that it shall prove beneficial to you.
# Check “The O.P. Gupta Advanced MATH Classes” Results Of Entrance Exams by Clicking Here.
01. OTS-Matrices & Determinants : Coming soon
02. OTS-Inverse Trigonometric Functions : Coming soon
03. OTS-Continuity & Differentiability : Coming soon
04. OTS-Applications Of Derivatives : Coming soon
05. OTS-Integrals (a) Indefinite Integrals Part 1 Part 2 (b) Definite Integrals
06. OTS-Differential Equations : Coming soon
07. OTS-Vector Algebra : Coming soon
08. OTS-Three Dimensional Geometry : Coming soon
Don’t forget to write to us if you notice any error or misprints in anything provided here. Please share your views with us in case you want to offer any suggestion(s). Your effort(s) shall be of great help to many Maths learners like us.
We hope our efforts would have helped you in your preparations! If there’s anything that needs to be added/changed here, please let us know of the same at email@example.com
Please Share your views about our Maths work.