NCERT publishes two Textbooks for Maths, Part I and Part II for the students of class XII. Maths Part I of NCERT covers six chapters whereas Maths Part II of NCERT includes seven chapters; in total we have to study 13 chapters.
Followings are the List Of Important Formulae based on all the Topics Of NCERT Textbooks of class 12. The presentation of each topic has been done in an illustrative format. Covering all the aspects of the concerned topic, these Formulae Guides will be quite helpful for all.
- 00.General Useful Formulae
- 01.Relations & Functions
- 02.Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- 03.Matrices & Determinants
- 04.Continuity & Differentials : Buy Package
- 05.Applications Of Derivatives : Buy Package
- 06.Integral Calculus : Buy Package
- 07.Differential Equations : Buy Package
- 08.Vector Algebra : Buy Package
- 09.Three Dimensional Geometry : Buy Package
- 10.Probability : Buy Package
We hope our efforts would have helped you in your preparations! If there’s anything that needs to be added/changed here, please let us know of the same at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Share your views about our Maths work.