The Textbook of Maths published by NCERT for the students of class XI consists of 16 chapters in all. Each chapter is quite different from the remaining chapters. (Although not completely in a few cases) Every chapter offers a new dimension to learn.
Followings are the List Of Important Formulae based on all the Topics Of NCERT Textbook of class 11. The presentation of each topic has been done in an illustrative format. Covering all the aspects of the concerned topic, these Formulae Guides will be quite helpful for all.
- 00.General Useful Formulae
- 01.Sets Theory
- 02.Relations & Functions
- 03.Trigonometric Functions
- 04.Mathematical Induction (With Assignment)
- 05.Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations : Buy Study Package
- 06.Linear Inequations : Buy Study Package
- 07.Permutations & Combinations : Buy Study Package
- 08.Binomial Theorem : Buy Study Package
- 09.Sequence & Series : Buy Study Package
- 10.Straight Lines : Buy Study Package
- 11.Conic Sections : Buy Study Package
- 12.Introduction To 3 Dimensional Geometry : Buy Study Package
- 13.Limits & Derivatives : Buy Study Package
- 14.Mathematical Reasoning : Buy Study Package
- 15.Statistics : Buy Study Package
- 16.Probability : Buy Study Package
We hope our efforts would have helped you in your preparations! If there’s anything that needs to be added/changed here, please let us know of the same at email@example.com
Please Share your views about our Maths work.
I want the formulas of class 11th
You can obtain the benefits of all the contents that is available over here. For the complete stuffs from us, you need to register with us. Read the details here : https://theopgupta.com/2-buy-package/
Hello sir, good evening! Your course is very helpful. I do have a question, please help me! Getting confused. If x = 3 + root over 8 then x + 1/x = ? Plz do help.
For that question answer is 6
Sir, Your FORMULARY is very helpful. The Accurate and Conscience statements written in it surely reflects your Great Efforts & Excellence. Thanks once again.
I’m a student of class XII & I can not understand about continuity and diffrentiability.