We have 16 chapters in the NCERT Textbook for Maths of class XI. In the Textbook of Maths for XI, every chapter is quite different from the remaining chapters. (Although not completely in a few cases) Every chapter offers a new dimension to learn.
Followings are the NCERT Solutions for all the chapters of Maths Textbook of class 11. Dear students, please note that these solutions are only for reference. You should not follow these blindly as it will hamper your thinking abilities. So, just use these solutions as a Help material and, not as a copy material!
- Ch-01_Sets Theory
- Ch-02_Relations & Functions
- Ch-03_Trigonometric Functions | Supplementary Exercise Solutions
- Ch-04_Principle Of Mathematical Induction
- Ch-05_Complex Nos. & Quadratic Eqs
- Ch-06_Linear Inequalities
- Ch-07_Permutations & Combinations
- Ch-08_Binomial Theorem
- Ch-09_Sequences & Series
- Ch-10_Straight Lines
- Ch-11_Conic Sections
- Ch-12_Introduction To 3 Dimensional_Geometry
- Ch-13_Limits & Derivatives
- Ch-14_Mathematical Reasoning
Get Sample Papers based on latest pattern by Clicking Here
We hope our efforts would have helped you in your preparations! If there’s anything that needs to be added/changed here, please let us know of the same at email@example.com
Please Share your views about our Maths work.