Easy Steps To Fill JEE Main 2015 Application Form
Registration process for the online application of IITJEE Main 2015 is expected to start from November 7, 2014. The exam would be conducted on April 4 and April 11, 2015. The offline exam is said to be on April 4, the online exam will be conducted on April 10 and 11, 2015.
The interested and eligible candidates need to submit the online forms through the official website Of JEE-Main 2015. The whole process of applying for JEE Main is now online and any application that is sent to JEE Main Secretariat would not be taken into consideration.
To apply online for JEE Main, just follow the followings easy steps:
- Check your eligibility from the information bulletin that is available online on the official website.
- Go through the online format and instructions for the online application available in that information bulletin carefully and keep all that information ready before you apply.
- Keep the required documents like the scanned copy of your photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression ready in JPG format.
- Fill the application form very carefully, reading through all the instructions on the form.
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph, signature and thumb impression in the specified sections.
- Submit these details and after this an e-challan would be generated.
- Now submit the due examination fee by either credit or debit card or by the e-challan.
- There would be an acknowledgement slip that you need to download and keep this slip carefully with you to refer to it in future.
The candidates applying for this exam need to mention their mobile number and email id when applying online in order to get all the further information released in regard with this exam. Read Information Bulletin of JEE Main 2015.