The Department of Training & Technical Education (DTTE) plans to admit students to first semester/ first year for the academic session 2014-15 for various Full-time Diploma programmes (Engineering and Non Engineering) being offered at Institutes affiliated to the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi, through the Common Entrance Test (CET – 2014). Controller of CET 2014, on behalf of Delhi Knowledge Development Foundation, under Department of Training & Technical Education shall conduct the CET and shall announce the centres where the tests shall be held.
CET-2014 will also be available for lateral entry of candidates passing out from CBSE 10+2 (Vocational Engineering Stream) from Schools located in Delhi & those from Industrial Training Institutions located in Delhi & affiliated to SCVT / NCVT.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM FOR CET – 2014
1. Candidates are advised to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to fill-up the application form for CET-2014.
2. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he/she is eligible to apply and fulfills all the conditions prescribed for the admission.
3. If ineligibility of the candidate is detected at any stage, before or after the examination/declaration of results, or during any stage of the course, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice. Disciplinary action will be taken against him/her and entire fee will also be forfeited.
4. Separate application forms are to be filled for each Test.
5. Candidate shall download admit card in duplicate with instructions and check that all details provided by him/her are correct and if any problem, please contact help-desk at Guru Nanak Dev Co-ed Polytechnic, Rohini, Delhi.
6. The fee (in Indian Rupees) for CET-2014 is Rs.350/- + Rs.15/- bank charges + Rs.2/- (service tax). The fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances. And if candidate has paid fees through more than one mode, then also no fee will be refunded.
7. Mode of CET 2014 Fees submission
a) The fee may be submitted either by any credit/debit card.
b) The fee may be submitted by challan in any branch of corporation bank in Delhi/NCR.
c) The fees may be submitted through Net banking (Corporation Bank only)
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
1. Online submission of application form can be done through the Website http://www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in from any of the internet access points.
2. Click on “Apply For CET-2014” Button. Click Here to read the Guide lines to fill the form.
3. Again click on “Apply For CET-2014” Button.
4. Select Test No.
5. Again Click on “PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE >>” button.
6. On the “Application Form For CET-2014”, fill the details.
7. Name of the candidate (As per Secondary School/10th certificate)
8. Name of the Father/Guardian (As per Secondary School/10th certificate)
9. Name of the Mother
10. Date of Birth of candidate: The date, month and year of birth should be written as given in the class 10th/Secondary School/High School Certificate of the Board or the University.
11. GENDER : Select the appropriate radio button as male or female as shown below. Select the title “MALE” if you are a man or boy candidate.
12. ADDRESS : Fill your Address
NOTE : Address can contain alphanumeric and special characters & . (,) -/
13. CATEGORY: Select the appropriate categories like General, SC, ST, and OBC. Categories once declared by the candidate cannot be changed at a later date / at the time of counseling / admission.
14. SUBCATEGORY: Select the appropriate Subcategories like NCC, DP, SM, PH, JK, TFW. Subcategories once declared by the candidate cannot be changed at a later date/at the time of counseling/admission.
15. NCC CATEGORY: If you are a National Cadet Corps Certificate holder select the appropriate certificate.
16. FOR DEFENCE PERSONNEL : If the candidate belongs to Defence category, he/she should select the appropriate category. The following criteria should be followed for choosing the subcategory :
“a” for Widow/wards of Defence Personnel killed in action.
“b” for wards of Serving Personnel and Ex-Servicemen disabled in action.
“c” for Widow/wards of Defence Personnel who died in peace time with death attributable to Military Service.
“d” for wards of Defence Personnel disabled in peace time with disability attributable to Military Service.
“e” for wards of Ex-Servicemen and Serving Personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards.
“f” for wards of Ex-Servicemen. “g” for wards of Serving Personnel.
17. J&K CATEGORY: If the candidate belongs to J&K category, he/she should select the appropriate category.
18. MOBILE NUMBER : Fill the mobile number where you can be contacted, if required.
19. Email Address : Fill the email address where you can be contacted, if required.
20. STATE and PINCODE : Select state and Pin code where you are residing.
21. NATIONALITY : If your nationality is Indian, select “INDIAN”. If your nationality is not Indian select “OTHERS”.
22. Religion : Select the appropriate religion. For example, if your religion is Hindu, select the appropriate title “HINDU”.
23. BOARD OF QUALIFYING EXAM : Select the appropriate Board of qualifying exam.
24 a. APPEARED IN/ PASSED QUALIFYING EXAM : Select the Title “PASSED”, if the candidate has already passed the qualifying examination. Select the title “APPEARED”, if the candidate has appeared in the qualifying examination.
24 b. Candidate should fill the year of passing and aggregate percentage of marks/grade of all the qualification(s) applicable to him/her. If a candidate has passed 10 class, he/she should fill year of passing as well as aggregate of percentage of marks/grade obtained in 10 class.
24 c. QUALIFYING EXAMINATION : Select the appropriate title.
25. REGION : Select the title Delhi, if you have passed your qualifying examination from a school located in Delhi. Select the title Outside Delhi, if you have passed your qualifying examination from a school located Outside Delhi and NCR.
26. Read and Check below to proceed further.
27. Click “NEXT” button.
28. CHOOSE PASSWORD : The candidate will be prompted to generate the ‘PASSWORD’. Password should be at least 8 characters long and should contain at least one Upper character(A-Z), one Lower character (a-z) and one of the special characters !$%^*@#&. The candidate is advised to keep password generated by him/her during Online Registration secure as it can be misutilized / misused. Maintaining the secrecy of the password will be the sole responsibility of the candidate. Controller (CET) will not be responsible for any misuse of the password.
29. SECURITY QUESTION : The candidate will be prompted to give answer to the security question. The candidate is advised to keep security answer by him/her during Online Registration secure as it can be misutilized / misused to change the password.
30. SECURITY PIN : Please enter the value in “Please Type as you see in the image” as you see image in “Visual Image”.
31. Click “Final Submit” button.
32. Check “Yes. I’ve note down my Application Number”. Click on “Upload Scanned Images” button.
33. Upload Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression images using the “Choose File”. Click on “UPLOAD” button.
34. Click on “NEXT” button.
35. View your application form, if you want to edit your application form than click on “Edit Application” button otherwise to proceed further click on “Final Submit for Fee Payment” button.
36. CHOOSE FEE PAYMENT MODE : Choose fee payment mode either “Through Challan” or “Net Banking” or “Debit/Credit Card”. Click on “PAYMENT” button.
NOTE : After making payment with any mode (netbanking, debit/credit) candidate will be able to take the final printout of the confirmation fee receipt. For challan, after 48 hours of fee deposited.
Also, note that the Candidate can login again using generated Registration number and Password. In login in module candidate can perform Edit application, Upload images, fee payment, status, print application, print fee reciept, print admit card.
For Fee Details of various colleges, Click Here.
For Frequently Asked Questions related to CET, please, Read Here.