The Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi will conduct All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test (AIPMT 2015) on May 3, 2015. AIPMT 2015 : Last day of registration with late fee is January 31.
AIPMT is to be conducted for taking admission into the Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programs under 15% merit of all-India quota seats in government medical/dental colleges all over country except the States of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir for the academic session 2015-16.
The process of online application (with late fee) has commenced and candidates can apply online before January 31, 2014.
Eligible candidates can apply by following the below mentioned steps :
-Candidates can apply online using AIPMT’s website.
-Fill in the on-line application form Part-I and note down the registration number.
-Upload images of photograph and signature in .JPG format at Part-II of the application.
-Make payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card or download Challan for payment in the designated accounts of Canara Bank / -Syndicate Bank/e-Post Office at Part III.
-Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Part IV of online application format to send to CBSE along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through Challan mode.
-Candidates must have to take four copies of confirmation page of the online application, for further use in future.
-Candidates have to keep original receipt issued by post office for having dispatched the application form. The completed application form must reach The Assistant Secretary (AIPMT), Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092.
Fee details for AIPMT 2015 :
For General/OBC : Rs.2400 (Rs.1200+ Rs.1200)
For SC/ST/PH : Rs.1850 (Rs.650+ Rs.1200)
Important Dates :
Last date to apply online with late fee : January 31, 2014
Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducting All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test (AIPMT 2015) on May 3, 2015.
AIPMT is to be conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programs under 15% merit of all India quota seats in government medical/dental colleges all over India except the States of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir for the academic session 2015-16.
The process of online application has commenced and candidates can apply online before December 31, 2014.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.
- Candidates should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission.
- Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT 2015 :
- How to apply :
Candidates can apply online using AIPMT’s website.
- Applications can be submitted through any debit/credit card using on-line payment gateway facility of Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/State Bank of India.
- Through e-challan by depositing fee in any of the branch of Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/ State Bank of India.
- Paper Pattern :
The entrance test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- The duration of paper would be 03 hours.
- Candidates can opt for question paper either in English or in Hindi.
- Fee details :
- For General/OBC: Rs 1200 without late fee and Rs 2400 with late fee.
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs 650 without late fee and Rs 1850 with late fee.
- Important Dates :
- Last date to apply online Without late fee : December 31, 2014.
- With late fee : January 03, 2015 to January 31, 2015.
- Admit cards will be made available from April 01, 2015.
- Date of AIPMT Exam : May 03, 2015.
- Result will be declared by June 05, 2015.
Central Board of Secondary Education has commenced the procedures of JEE Main 2015 examination to be conducted on April 04, 10 and 11, 2015. The online registrations for the same have already commenced from November 07, 2014.
Candidates who are applying for the JEE Main 2015 examination, must know the pattern of the examination. It would be helpful to the students to prepare well for the exam.
Mode of Examination : The Paper-1 (B.E./B. Tech.) (Described below) of JEE Main will be conducted in two separate modes i.e. Offline (Pen and Paper-Based Examination) mode and Online (Computer-Based Examination) mode. The Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) of JEE Main will be conducted only in Pen and Paper based examination mode. A candidate will be opting for either the Pen and Paper Based mode or for the Computer-Based examination modes for Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) only.
Type of the examination: JEE Main 2015 shall have two papers, Paper-1 (B.E / B.Tech) and Paper-2 (B.Arch / B.Planning). Candidates may take Paper-1 (B.E /B.Tech), or Paper-2 (B.Arch / B.Planning), or both as per the courses, they are seeking admission for.
Paper Pattern: The paper would be of 3 hour duration and there would be two papers.
- Paper I would contain Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Paper II would contain PCM, Drawing and Aptitude Test
- There would be a total of 96 questions in the exam, and the maximum marks would be 360.
- Each correct answer by the student would provide 4 marks and each wrong answer by the candidate would result in the deduction of 1 mark.
CBSE is conducting the JEE Main 2015 examination on April 04, 10 and 11, 2015. The online registrations for the same have already started from November 07, 2014. Joint Entrance Examination is an all India common entrance examination conducted to provide admission in various engineering courses in various government and privately managed institutions. The entrance examination is being conducted into two parts, JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced. Candidates who clear JEE Main examination are eligible to appear for JEE-Advanced which provides entry to Indian Institute Of Technologies (IITs).
|Dates of JEE Main – Pen & Paper Based Exam||: April 04, 2015|
|Date of JEE Main – Computer Based Examination||: April 10 & April 11, 2015|
|Online Submission Of Application On the Website www.jeeMain.Nic.In/||: November 07, 2014 – December 18, 2014|
|Last Date for submitting applications online||: December 18, 2014|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card For JEE (Main) on Website||: March 01, 2015 onwards|
|Display of Answer Key and Image of Response (OMR) Sheet||: April 18-22, 2015|
|Declaration of JEE (Main) Paper-1 Score & Top 150000 Candidates Eligible for Appearing in JEE (Advanced)||: April 27, 2015|
|Declaration of All India Rank JEE (Main) Paper-1 & Paper-2||: July 07, 2015|
|Availability of Score/ Rank Cards on Website||: After declaration of All India Rank (AIR) of JEE (Main)-2015|
The JEE Main 2015 shall have two papers, Paper-1 (B.E. / B.Tech.) and Paper-2 (B.Arch. / B.Planning).
Candidates may take Paper-1 (B.E ./B.Tech.), or Paper-2 (B.Arch. / B.Planning), or both as per the courses, they are seeking admission.